Arweekarn is certified by the David Allen Company as a master trainer and coach
- Master trainer in GTD® Level1 Fundamentals
- Trainer in GTD® Level2 Projects & Priorities
- GTD® Workflow coach
- GTD® Virtual Workflow coach
In addition to GTD®, Arweekarn is also certified in Neuroscience-based coaching.
Arweekarn comes with strong business background having been working in various commercial positions in Maersk Line, the global container shipping company. Her last position was Thailand Country manager of MCC Transport, the Intra Asia arm of Maersk Line.
The followings were the key responsibilities:
• Drive and manage commercial organization, including sales, customer service and marketing, to deliver volume and revenue targets
• In close cooperation with the head quarter team in Singapore, develop and improve company product port folio
• Setting and executing short and medium term business strategy to achieve the company aspired growth
• People and talent development
Arweekarn has keen interest in people development. She is a certified trainer at Dale Carnegie and is certified in neuroscience-based coaching. In addition, she is a co-founder of Productive Plus, the training company aiming to support professionals to achieve stress-free productivity.
Arweekarn holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Transportation Management from Thammasat Universiy, and Master of Arts in Business Administration from Nottingham University, UK.